Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. Former trucks 04 Dodge Dakota 4x4 Sport, 2006 Ram Big Horn 1500, 2011 Ram Big Horn and currently a 2014 Ram Bg Horn 1500. Lease is up soon. Goal is to get this bad boy that I have been drooling over.
0802151158a.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum @RustedRebel - How are the discounts/incentives in our area?
Local dealership has two of them. Both 2016's red and silver. Stickered at 49,125 before any incentives. Looks like there are some black Friday deals. They're cheapo versions. Have the 5.7 hemi but no back up cameras and have the old old tachometer screen without the 4.7 inch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to the forums and good luck on the purchase. As for not having everything, that's up to you and what you can live/live without. Worst case you can always install them later, or maybe look around a little more even if you have to drive a little bit, its your money get what you want.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forums and good luck on the purchase. As for not having everything, that's up to you and what you can live/live without. Worst case you can always install them later, or maybe look around a little more even if you have to drive a little bit, its your money get what you want.
I think my problem is if I'm going to get a limited edition of a vehicle and spend between 45-50k I want to it be everything I want. I should be "in the market" around March, which in Ohio is the Car Show up in Cleveland, thus all the dealers usually have special "auto show deals" that I would like to use in my favor. My Ram 1500 Big Horn is kind of maxed out with equipment, so for me to spend more and get less would be kind of futile?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I'm with you RustedRebel, if I'm going to spend $45-50k on a truck I'm going to get it set up exactly the way I want it. Once the newness wears off and you settled, buyers remorse will set in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts