Ram Rebel Forum banner

Hood Decal installed

6K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  zim 
#1 ·
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
My hood decal arrived today, and I was going to wait till Saturday to put it on. But I am not that patient and just decided to do it.

Not fun to do when the sun is going down, luckily I have put tons of decals on in a former profession. No bubbles and looks good. Can't wait to wash the hood tomorrow and see how it looks in the daylight.

I've never put a sticker on a truck of mine before. I don't want to ruin the look of the truck.

What do you guys think?

See less See more
#3 ·
Luv the torn flag look. Am toying with the idea myself but, I had the truck Zurik coated and wonder if I pull my stock decal if parts of the hood would then be not coated. I would assume yes so kinda defeats the coating I paid extra for.

#7 ·
Thanks guys, I took a few pics this morning in the daylight. It is hard to see unless you get close and look for it. The black really blends well with the color scheme of the truck. It does not stick out like a sore thumb at all, that was a concern for sure.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Hood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.