Ram Rebel Forum banner

What do you think of the Ram on the Hood?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some of the awesome hood decals/wraps on the forum got my mind working. I decided that maybe the Ram head might fit nicely.

Using my somewhat limited photo edit skills, I mocked up an overhead and view from the front. My thought is for the decal to match up color-wise with the metallic grey RAM grill lettering and the skidplate.

I know its my truck and I can muck it up any way I want, but from what I've seen here you guys have some good thoughts about what may or may not be successful when actually applied. Just wanted to get a few opinions on what y'all think of the concept.

Ram Mid Overhead 2.jpg
Ram Mid Perspective 2.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
You don't have a category for my opinion. It's a good looking decal and I applaud your effort. I think it's overkill. Kind of like the guys adding additional rebel badges to their trucks.

If you like it for your truck, that's all that matters. Kudos for the thought and layout.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I considered it on mine, but I decided it was too much. It's becoming gaudy. I chose to go with the black stripes on the hood and wrap the roof in black, too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i got my hood decals from the decal shoppe in surpise az, now i see he is selling them on amazon. hemi in the from and rebel on the sides, perfect fit!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts