Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
I felt the hood was missing something. I like the sport strips but didn't like how they end before the grill. So went to a car wrapping place here in Houston TX and had these made. I think they turned out great
Those are cool.
You know what would look cool if you could get the word storm trooper cut into those somehow, so it appears along their edges. if you were into storm troopers that is...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the empire. That was the only governing force that ever brought peace to the galaxy. The rebels are basically isis.
But to late now, they are on

·
Banned
248 Posts
Love the empire. That was the only governing force that ever brought peace to the galaxy. The rebels are basically isis.
But to late now, they are on
Then get an overlay sticker made to go in the curve me area near the vents. With a small tie fighter too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks good.... Has anyone seen a complete kit with hood and rocker panels like on the orange Rebel concept you see all over the web? I'm looking everywhere without any luck. -Thanks..

·
Registered
952 Posts
I am getting a set applied thru a custom shop on next Thursday. That will leave me with the brake controller as the only planned mod left.

Reactions: johnj
1 - 8 of 8 Posts