Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the decals on and took them off, they came in from Mopar with a small tear. I could get it to be not noticeable. New ones are coming next week. I added the deflector today.... I liked the stripes but didn't like that they don't go All the way down to the grill, I figured the deflector will block that. What do you guys think? Love the truck! Traded a 2014 crew sport for it last week.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I have a red rebel also. I thought about the stripes too. For me no good now for anyone else they be ok, I'm going to leave it the way it came from the factory.
Yours looked good stripes on the hood but other bug catcher stripe is too much. With that being said, it's your truck and your money however it suits you is all that is the way to go.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered the EGR deflector because it goes all the way across, in the pic you posted it looks kind of cut off. For my taste, either the stripes or the deflector but not both, that's just too much happening up there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the EGR deflector because it goes all the way across, in the pic you posted it looks kind of cut off. For my taste, either the stripes or the deflector but not both, that's just too much happening up there.
I agree. Thanks guys

·
Registered
46 Posts
My favourite deflectors are made by Stampede, I found the ends on the EGR are kind of flimsy.

·
Registered
152 Posts
So I've seen the deflectors that go point to point and someone had the great idea to Plasti-dip and/or painted in matte black. Looks great with the already existing theme of the truck and I think would compliment your matte finish on MOPAR decals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts