Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that some of you definitely know this answer. How should the HID bulb return wire be pointed in oem projectors?.....up or down? I remember the oem projector’s bulb holder is not intended for HID bulbs and their return wire, so as a result you can end up with a shadow when your low beams are on from the return wire. I rather not have that if I can help it. Also, has anyone managed to correct it somehow?.....for example, clipping the HID bulb tabs to allow you to put the HID bulb’s return wire in at a different location? I appreciate the help/advice.

·
Registered
157 Posts
doesnt really matter where the wire is pointed.
zim i want to do mine as well however it going to take a lot longer on this truck then other vehicle cause you have to take things apart to get to the headlight. pain in the butt. enlight is good, dm, putco....a lot of good companies, look on amazing and look at some reviews. some people like others better on trucks then they would on cars

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anybody know what's the best HID kit out there? I want to install them on my 2017.
For HIDs I wouldn't go anything but Bright Source personally. It is a little more costly, but I have yet to have any issues with mine in the 2-3yrs I have had them. I had them in my 2013 1500, and although the 13 had 9012 bulbs I was able to do some mods and make them fit in my 16 rebel. I have never had any errors, no flicker, nothing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.