Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to hide posts from or put users in to an ignore state so that they don't show up as new posts?
Thanks!

·
Registered
165 Posts
hahah i like how you used Zim haha, im competing with him for most posts. i think he will win cause i guess he might have a little more computer/app time then me.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Ah man, in skool they said I never talked much, now I'm being noticed and ignored at the same time...sweeeeeet!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Oh man. Who are they I wanna black ball them too. One thing I hate the most is a bunch of yapping people in a forum...gathering around and yapping. I really hate that. Bunch of yappers. And the worst of it is that all they do is yapp. Worse then my wife. Can you imaging them two on a boat. Yapping and all, and fishing...can't be done I tell. They must be silenced! Silence them now!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I don't know what you all did to my avatar but I can't see him no more and his post aren't posting in a manner that a post should be.
Not cool man, not cool. Fix my avatar or else the wrath shall begin and you all will walk in the wake of my turbulence.....hence forth now.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Is there any way to hide posts from or put users in to an ignore state so that they don't show up as new posts?
Thanks!
The biggest problem I see with the ignore function is that it never really has worked right. Once you ignore someone, you still get all the same threads popping up because of new post activity, even if the only person that's posted to them is that ignored person. Like a thread that's been dead for 6 months, the ignored person posts on it and resurrects it, now suddenly it's showing up in the new post list, but the "last post" you see is the 6-month-old post, and a note that there is new content by an ignored member.

I haven't found a way to make that stop happening.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Thanks. Just selected two. I was getting ready to get out, I'm tired of all the carp.
Big Red
Ya i hear ya im tired of the nay sayers myself. People who bellyache for no reason, arent they just the worst.....belly ache this, belly ache that....i want to block them too.
Exit sign is on the left, please watch your step as you depart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts