Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to convert the air suspension to airdelete.com products. Just curious as to how your ride felt after the conversion. I love the idea of the air suspension, but not the problems I've been having, and definitely not the price of a new compressor and ASCM module.

· Super Moderator
227 Posts
Pretty much switching to springs, your truck will ride more like a truck…. A little stiffer

I’ve always felt that the air ride felt more like a car ride… alot softer… of course as long as you aren’t using leveling links up front

my last vehicle was a 98 Durango with the torsion bars tweak all the way up. Before that I had a 77 Chevy Cheyenne camper special with a stack of springs under the long bed, both of those had pretty tight suspensions

Reactions: gpearson26

· Registered
6 Posts
I just switched from the air to the air delete 3 inch bilstein kit and so far no complaints it’s not as soft as air and definitely less body roll. I had the day star level and revel links for 2 years but having mud and water trapped between the daystar pucks and strut it rotted away the part of the strut the brass fitting screws into and started leaking . Kit was easy to install took about 3 1/2 hours .
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts