Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting dual rigid fogs lights for the longest time. Today I spoke to Rigid industries telling them that I need a custom bracket done. They recommended me to this guy named Mario that lives in Texas. "He has never let us down". If somebody that lives in Texas goes to see this guy then he is willing to make custom brackets for the Rebel along with allowing you to leave with the mounts for free. After that, discounts will be presented to the forum. These dual fog lights have a sleek look and add extra lighting to the Rebel. I urge someone to consider or maybe even shoot him a call or text. I live in Michigan so its a bit difficult for me to do this.

Area code: 78058
Call or text him: (559) 269-1828
Email: [email protected]

Check out his works on his website: Rago Fabrication

I know there must be someone out there that would love to add this feature to there Rebel. Please contact him or me for further questions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had a busy schedule and haven't been able to drop off the truck yet. Need to take a little vacation time from work and just leave it with him. That and I've been getting lots of parts in that I've been installing and I like to finish projects before starting new ones.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.