Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

I am new to the forum. I am hoping to purchase a 20/21 Rebel in the next few months. My dad as well as a few buddies have Rebels and love them. My only concern is the 5'7 bed. My intent is to have a topper and to either get the Ram Boxes to store my blind bag, turkey gear, scouting gear etc... or a storage system similar to "Decked" ,or both. When hunting ducks, I put my lab in a kennel in the bed, as well as a small canoe (creek boat). I am not sure a dog kennel (regardless of model, cheaper setup or more robust like a Gunner Kennel) would fit under a camper top with the decked type bed storage system. I looked at some mid-rise toppers such as the ARE MX series or the Leer 180. I'm looking for a versatile hunting/outdoors setup that can also be a family vehicle/primary road trip optionAny setups other hunters have used that they recommend? Has anyone installed a decked system and a topper/cap? Can your setup fit a dog kennel on top of the decked platform and under the topper? Thanks in advance.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
210 Posts
There isn’t currently a topper that pairs well with the rambox, so you gotta make a choice. Rambox or topper.
min your case I would go topper, and a small Trailer. Carry everything you need in the trailer, dog in the box. I’m still waiting for a topper compatible with rambox.
if you back seat is expected to be empty you can store a lot back there with the seat flipped up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts