Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Ram Rebel yesterday and in 6-8 weeks we will have our new baby. I'm so excited.. I think the only one more excited is my wife. We went with the White with the Black secondary and pretty much got it fully loaded which was the reason we had to order it. The wife said no Ram boxes, no truck. Big shout out to our local Dodge dealership, not sure if I can mention names so I won't yet. We went to their lot and saw a beautiful Black Rebel but it didn't have the boxes. Instead of trying to sell us the one on the lot, the salesman said "I can build you one!" It was a really good experience at our dealership. I look forward to getting our dream truck!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife thinks it looks like a storm trooper so I decided to go with it. What could be better than a Rebel Storm trooper. I guess we are going to have to call the truck FN (Finn).

Q

·
0 Posts
I ordered my Ram Rebel yesterday and in 6-8 weeks we will have our new baby. I'm so excited.. I think the only one more excited is my wife. We went with the White with the Black secondary and pretty much got it fully loaded which was the reason we had to order it. The wife said no Ram boxes, no truck. Big shout out to our local Dodge dealership, not sure if I can mention names so I won't yet. We went to their lot and saw a beautiful Black Rebel but it didn't have the boxes. Instead of trying to sell us the one on the lot, the salesman said "I can build you one!" It was a really good experience at our dealership. I look forward to getting our dream truck!
Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I think it was rsloan989 as well who has storm trooper across his windshield and a license plate as well.
You are correct!
View attachment 820

Awesome! That makes 3 that I know if around Hampton Roads. I think I still have the only one in Hampton.

So for those of ya'll following my Stormtrooper, I plastidip per the skid plate white today and added my front tag. When I get a chance, the "RAM" will go white as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
white is the best color. congrats on the purchase. I too had to search for my truck. I wanted the ram boxes. its my third ram with the boxes and I cant live without them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Been away from the forums for a few days... Welcome @Undercover Stormtrooper . Here's a picture that I took the other day. And yes, my baby's name is Finn. Hopefully in the future I will have the vanity tag "FN-2187" or "TR8OR"
one way rebel.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts