Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The Harman Kardon premium sound system says "19 speakers", but i only count 12. What gives? Where are the other 7 speakers.
The only thing i can find on the subject is an article that says it has 19 speakers but then describes all 12 locations. 馃槀馃ぃ

Heres a clip of the article:
"Crafted for true audiophiles, the available 900-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon庐 Premium Audio System headlines the list of available sound systems on the 2020 Ram 1500.
Boasting the most speakers in its class, the system offers a 360-degree surround-sound experience with three 3.5-inch speakers in the instrument panel, two 1-inch tweeters in the upper front doors, two 3.5-inch speakers in the rear headliner, four 6脳9-inch woofers in the lower doors and a powerful 10-inch subwoofer located behind the rear seat."

Registered
Do any have inner cones (e.g., 3.5 mid with 1" inner tweet)? If so, then I suspect they're counting those too--just a guess.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the in-depth reply, Shou, But I already looked in the manual. In fact I've spent quit a bit searching the internet, trying to find anything on the subject. I was just hoping someone might be able to quickly shed a little light on the subject. I can't be the only one wondering this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts