Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been reading about the adjustable links , and how the affect ride quality and so on. 2grand for a bds lift to get 4 inches is a bit much . but I was thinking and have found a 2 inch lift block for the coil truck . now I think that if you want to go coil after having airbags its just a swap, same mounting . so would it be possible to add a 2 inch block on top of the air struts and then adjust the link accordingly to get your 2 inches of lift at the normal hight setting?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Probably not. I just got the adjustable links and haven't been able to play around much yet but I put he front links on and adjusted them down 4-5 turns and raised the front end about 3/4" so far. No issues at all or any noticeable change in ride quality.....

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ya I think you have a good idea but I don't think it will work. Ah heck, what do I know thought. I never heard of a good idea going going horribly wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.