Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Doug Bucher. I just joined the rebel family. I have always been a Chevy and Toyota truck man. I never thought of purchasing a Dodge ever. I was test driving a Ford and had a friend who owns a dealership. And just took a peak at the 1500s and nothing caught I really liked. But when I laid my eyes on that Rebel... It was love at first sight... I'm 40 yrs old so I have never owned a truck that nice ... It's my sports car that mated with a tough truck... It's a head turner. I see Chevy , Ford and Toyota people head turning at it. If I would have had this in my twenty's I would have had a date every night. But the fact is I have to thank my beautiful loving wife for actually purchasing it for me. So i finally got a truck as hot as her.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hello my name is Doug Bucher. I just joined the rebel family. I have always been a Chevy and Toyota truck man. I never thought of purchasing a Dodge ever. I was test driving a Ford and had a friend who owns a dealership. And just took a peak at the 1500s and nothing caught I really liked. But when I laid my eyes on that Rebel... It was love at first sight... I'm 40 yrs old so I have never owned a truck that nice ... It's my sports car that mated with a tough truck... It's a head turner. I see Chevy , Ford and Toyota people head turning at it. If I would have had this in my twenty's I would have had a date every night. But the fact is I have to thank my beautiful loving wife for actually purchasing it for me. So i finally got a truck as hot as her.
Very nice. Welcome.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the club! I've only owned Rams and Dakotas growing up but I've driven just about everything. I love my 2016 Rebel. My wife just purchased her first truck, a 2016 Ford F-150 XLT, so I drive both trucks all the time. She loves her truck so much, that she's already told me that she's not likely to own a car ever again. We may not agree on our brands but as long as it's not a Chevy, it's all good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.