Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone

I'm currently in the market for a Rebel. I visited a local dealer in NJ on a Sunday night as to not be bothered by anyone to check out a Rebel and I fell in love with the thing. I'm pretty sure I've watched every YouTube video ever posted featuring a Rebel, so I'd say i'm hooked!

A friend of mine has purchased a few Rams from a dealer out of state, and luckily they have exactly what I want sitting on their lot. I'll find out this week if the stars are aligned for my wife and I to pull the trigger.

I'll be trading in my 2008 Toyota Tacoma, which has been good to me. I recently had the frame replaced by the dealer as part of the frame rust recall. In addition to a frame, I got new leafs in the back, brake lines, front lower control arms, and and a host of other little things.

Thought I'd sign up for the forums here, as they have been very informative for my other household vehicles.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice one, you won't be disappointed with the Rebel.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Santa's sleigh spotted in SC

A huge thank you to Ike Traylor at Big O Dodge in Greenville, SC for wonderful customer service and a great deal.

My Tacoma was picked up from my house on Monday night, and my Rebel is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning (Christmas Eve).

Can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Santa's sleigh spotted in SC

A huge thank you to Ike Traylor at Big O Dodge in Greenville, SC for wonderful customer service and a great deal.

My Tacoma was picked up from my house on Monday night, and my Rebel is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning (Christmas Eve).

Can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
A very merry Christmas

Reactions: Jocko97
1 - 7 of 7 Posts