Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a set of in channel rain guards that work well for the 2019+ models? I keep reading bad reviews saying the don't stay in place or interfere with the window closing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll be watching this one. I'm out in W Texas every couple of weeks and I'm looking for one that will stay in with the heat. The tape doesn't last out there. They come off.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of us might have to be the guinea pigs. I do not like the look of the one's with the tape so that is not an option I'm even considering. I'll just have to keep reading product reviews and hopefully find a set that works.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So after a bit of research I found a YouTuber that purchased the OEM rain guards and thought they looked good. Went to the dealership today and they had a set instock for the 2019 crew cab part# 82215478. Took about 30min to install and they I think they look good

FYI for the install as the instructions are bit lack luster

·
Registered
1 Posts
So after a bit of research I found a YouTuber that purchased the OEM rain guards and thought they looked good. Went to the dealership today and they had a set instock for the 2019 crew cab part# 82215478. Took about 30min to install and they I think they look good

FYI for the install as the instructions are bit lack luster

View attachment 30054 View attachment 30055
I used this video to help install mine. Helped tremendously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok best deal from dealers was around $100.
$75 for guards and $25 to ship.
Cheapened out went with Black Bull aftermarket for $45 shipping was free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts