Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PIcked up the Boesch Built muffler delete off eBay and put it in the other day in my 2016 RAM Rebel with 5.7L Hemi. The installation was a little bit of a PITA, but I was able to get it in there. My biggest suggestion is to leave everything loose, and align the rear exhaust tips first, snug the clamps, recheck alignment, and then tighten.

The sound that the truck produces now is amazing. Under WOT, it screams! It doesn't drone too bad on the highway, but when it kicks into ECO mode, the exhaust can sound a little funny when putting around town.

Highly recommended!

From Boesch Built:

The Boesch Built Dodge truck exhaust systems are designed to fit all 2009-2016 Dodge 1500 1/2 ton pickups with the 5.7 Hemi engine 2wd - 4wd (all wheelbases.) Our design uses 304 stainless steel tubing that has been mandrel bent by a large Aerospace company, and then is TIG welded. These systems are by far the highest quality retro-fit system for your truck.

Reactions: IrishxRebel16

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any chance you can get a sound clip while moving, maybe under acceleration ? I couldn't find one on youtube.
Yeah let me try and get one! :)

I have a 6.5" muffler. If I got this would it be signicfantly louder anyone know? If not anyone know any other cheap mods to make this truck sound louder?
I'm thinking the loudest so far is to do the muffler delete and then maybe larger pipes after the muffler. I might weld up some custom ones because I want bigger exhaust tips.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you think that would make a difference, the larger pipes ?
Performance? no probably not, but if I'm welding pipes together I figured why not. The other option is to buy someone's factory take-off's and just weld on new tips.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just ordered mine. Can't wait for it to come in!!!! Let that hemi roar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi JAmes!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No will it help make it louder? My previous truck was a Roush raptor and I'm trying to get as close as possible to how loud it was
eh probably not. I'm not sure how much the resonators are doing on the rear tail pipe pieces but we'll see if I can do it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.