Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine has these on his Jeep and loves them so I decided to give them a shot. These are Type S App Controlled Off-Road lights.

- Installed three on the front bumper and two in the rear of the hood/windshield area.
- Installation is very easy. You hook them directly up to the battery and control them with an app on your phone or tablet.
- No switches to install inside the truck (use the app).
- You can make these lights any color you want with the app. There's also a strobe feature for "emergency lighting" or whatever you'd want to use it for. The video below is one I took last night
- You can dim each light from full brightness to very dim depending on what you're using them for.
- I've been using them as amber "marker" lights.

Here's a video I took last night that shows the strobe function:

·
Registered
224 Posts
A buddy of mine has these on his Jeep and loves them so I decided to give them a shot. These are Type S App Controlled Off-Road lights.

- Installed three on the front bumper and two in the rear of the hood/windshield area.
- Installation is very easy. You hook them directly up to the battery and control them with an app on your phone or tablet.
- No switches to install inside the truck (use the app).
- You can make these lights any color you want with the app. There's also a strobe feature for "emergency lighting" or whatever you'd want to use it for. The video below is one I took last night
- You can dim each light from full brightness to very dim depending on what you're using them for.
- I've been using them as amber "marker" lights.

Here's a video I took last night that shows the strobe function:

Looks awesome, I might have to implement those on my truck and 4 wheeler for work! How did you mount them to the hood by the windshield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wellll the ones i bought were too big (8in) and the small cube ones I put on my 4 wheeler, so I just bought a pair of the 6 inch set, gonna try those and buy another set of the cubes for the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.