Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting to see if anyone around the Lake Michigan area would be interested in a meet late March or early April in West Michigan.
I'm thinking meetup for a late breakfast or lunch, BS & get to know each other, check out & talk truck. Then in the afternoon for those interested in playing in the dirt I can guide a group on a trail ride.

I've done this for Raptor owners and am very familiar with the area trails so I know I can put an afternoon's worth together that will be fun and won't be to hard on your trucks (or in most cases your passengers)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Have an appointment with my dealership on March 5th to either locate on another lot or set up a purchase of a 16 Rebel Granite Crystal. But would be very interested in a meet up. I live in Northeast, OH.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have an appointment with my dealership on March 5th to either locate on another lot or set up a purchase of a 16 Rebel Granite Crystal. But would be very interested in a meet up. I live in Northeast, OH.
Awesome!
It'll definitely be later in the month if we can get enough interest because I'll need to go up ahead of time and string a route together that will be passable.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This sounds like it would be a great time. Approximately how far do you figure from Windsor /Detroit? I took a quick look and to Kalamazoo it is about 2.5 hours.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
You need to go north more. Detroit to Baldwin
Pretty much other side of the state
But further up. Its nice area over there. Most of its national forest. Atv, snowmobile, jeep trails. Camping. Silver lake sand dunes. You can take the truck out there.

·
Registered
332 Posts
3.5 hours from me. I'd be interested and would prefer to spend at least one night there. Maybe two.

@Icho It should be pretty much the same for you. Across the border and up I75.

·
Registered
102 Posts
A navigation search on my phone shows about 4 hours. I would also make it a weekend trip if I can make it. Will wives be coming? It would be easier for me to go if I could make it a weekend getaway with my wife and no kids. Especially if I can make the weekend about her....except the trails part. ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Silver Lake also opens the first weekend in April, thats usually a busy weekend. I definitely could string trails together for two days OR we could plan on meeting later in the day for dinner, drinks and getting to know eachother. Then plan on trails on the 2nd day. What sounds good to you guys?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts