Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you noticed that say occasionally the interior lights do not come on when you open the door? This has been that way on my Rebel since I drove it off the lot. The dealer can't reproduce the problem and I am going on having this problem for a year now. I have custom courtesy lights ordered and do not want to install them until I get this figured out because as soon as I tap into the wiring the dealer is going to say it is my problem.

The issue, specifically, when it happens; the lights will not come on when any of the 4 doors are opened. Even moving the manual dial on the dash to on will not turn them on. As soon as you start the engine the lights come on. The lights then work like they are supposed to until they don't:mad:

Any ideas?

I also posted an issue with my left turn signal out alarm that is wreaking havoc that may or may not be related. Left Turn Signal Out Alarm

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've had it too. Not sure as to what the problem is. I haven't experienced it since they did a TSB for my cluster which was a flash for unrelated issues. It'll be a tricky issue as it is most likely an issue with a computer module. If it was a switch issue of some sort it would duplicate alot easier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.