Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Would never allow that, there is no need to collect as much trash as that thing can hold, pure laziness and low self standards :rolleyes:

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would never allow that, there is no need to collect as much trash as that thing can hold, pure laziness and low self standards :rolleyes:
Obviously you don't have children. Plus I was just making a suggestion.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Obviously you don't have children. Plus I was just making a suggestion.
Wow, sensitive today, i've had children and no way on earth were they ever allowed to leave trash like that behind, i can see the use of it during a journey, but my response was aimed at that trash would be removed every stop.
But, that's just my suggestion

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Reactions: joe and Gismo

·
Registered
567 Posts
Too bad it didn't come with a toilet paper dispenser. Tissues just aren't sturdy enough for those fishing trips down logging service roads.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, sensitive today, i've had children and no way on earth were they ever allowed to leave trash like that behind, i can see the use of it during a journey, but my response was aimed at that trash would be removed every stop.
But, that's just my suggestion
No offense meant or taken Sir.
Yes I do agree great on long hauls or trips to the beach. But a great way to keep up off the floor. Now if I could teach my fiance to keep our room as clean and organized like I keep my tool chest. I'd be in business

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ha ha...I got pulled away...just wanted to say I'm glad we all get along ...you all make me laugh a lot even on BAD days

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@QCGuy needs a big trash container for all his garbage posts
Lol I couldn't resist
You must have one of those huge garbage bags over your head as your avatar is blank. Hiding in the closet you are!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I cant stand when my wife leaves a bottle or some kind of garbage behind in her SUV or my Cars/Trucks. I go Ape Sh*t. I wont tolerate it and will not have a garbage bag in my cars either.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I cant stand when my wife leaves a bottle or some kind of garbage behind in her SUV or my Cars/Trucks. I go Ape Sh*t. I wont tolerate it and will not have a garbage bag in my cars either.
Agreed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Agreed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You all seem a little OCD. There are worse things in life to worry about these days versus a bottle here or a piece of trash there. Don't sweat the small stuff you'll give yourself an ulcer. Have a great day You all

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I am OCD like a mother...not gonna even lie... You can eat off the floors in my truck I keep it so [email protected] least on the inside

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I keep my truck and my shop clean and pretty neat. My wife is a clutter fiend. Plus, she eats and spills stuff in her vehicle and never seems to care. And she feeds the grandkids all the time in the car. You know how hard it is to get sticky sugary cereal out of the seat cracks and carpet?

I find it humorous that guys that get OCD about the outside of the truck, fine paint imperfections, and road salt, will have no problem eating inside the truck, where salt crystals from their fries and other snacks can fall into the carpet and rust out the floorpan from the inside.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts