Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Community.

I purchased a new Rebel this past weekend up here in the great state of....wait for it....Idaho. I got the 5.7 V8, Brilliant Black version. So far I am enjoying it very much and have a little over 200 miles on it already. I purchased this vehicle due to the fact that my last truck (Nissan Titan) got totaled out by someone rear-ending me a few weeks ago. I read up on everything I could before I made the commitment and have not regretted it yet. Looking forward to hearing from you all and learning as much as I can. On a side note I know I cannot be the only one in this state that owns one but I have yet to see another on the road so far but am full aware that will change soon.

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello Community.

I purchased a new Rebel this past weekend up here in the great state of....wait for it....Idaho. I got the 5.7 V8, Brilliant Black version. So far I am enjoying it very much and have a little over 200 miles on it already. I purchased this vehicle due to the fact that my last truck (Nissan Titan) got totaled out by someone rear-ending me a few weeks ago. I read up on everything I could before I made the commitment and have not regretted it yet. Looking forward to hearing from you all and learning as much as I can. On a side note I know I cannot be the only one in this state that owns one but I have yet to see another on the road so far but am full aware that will change soon.

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."
Congratulations. I've had mine in Ohio for a little over a month now and I still have not seen another one.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Ah, Idaho.... fond memories rafting on the Boise river, drinking beeeeeeeers and all that good stuff. Beautiful country.
Congrats and welcome. Great place for the rebel and off roading...enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts