Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my first video of the rebel off road. 2016 Ram Rebel 5.7 4x4. Using three GoPros I have 2 hours of footage but this is only just 14 min of it. Looking for Feedback. Please let me know what you think about that and enjoy the off roading in the Iron Rebel.

should be uploaded about 30 min from this post.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
First real member-made action video posted. Nice!

Feedback is opinion, slightly confused about what you want. But I will give mine, anyway. The camera in the cabin pointed down is at a bad angle. Watched it a couple of times, my eyes want to track the windshield rather than your steering action. But because of the angle, the windshield view is distorted and it just makes me want to skip past those parts. The front- and rear-facing cams caught some good footage, though. Well placed for the activity.

just my opinion

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you I do appreciate it that is exactly what I was looking for. I want to improve on the video angles and video editing it self. The one angle we are really hoping to get is a birds eye view. Just waiting on the budget to get a following Drone to accomplish this.

First real member-made action video posted. Nice!

Feedback is opinion, slightly confused about what you want. But I will give mine, anyway. The camera in the cabin pointed down is at a bad angle. Watched it a couple of times, my eyes want to track the windshield rather than your steering action. But because of the angle, the windshield view is distorted and it just makes me want to skip past those parts. The front- and rear-facing cams caught some good footage, though. Well placed for the activity.

just my opinion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts