Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im here all week folks...
So noticed on Amazon they had the bedrug for ram box, complete kit to include the sides and tale gate. Couldn't resist. Should be here Monday. Looking forward to the install. Should be the easiest of all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have had Bedrugs in my last two trucks, including this one. It is one of the best things you can do. It makes it so much more comfortable to get in the bed of the truck. As for durability, I haven't damaged one yet. I've had rocks, gravel, cinder blocks, deer, elk, porcupine (yes really), dogs, batteries, etc. If it gets bloody, just wash it off. It's not a piece of carpet, like so many people believe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have had Bedrugs in my last two trucks, including this one. It is one of the best things you can do. It makes it so much more comfortable to get in the bed of the truck. As for durability, I haven't damaged one yet. I've had rocks, gravel, cinder blocks, deer, elk, porcupine (yes really), dogs, batteries, etc. If it gets bloody, just wash it off. It's not a piece of carpet, like so many people believe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks I needed to hear some positive info I this rug. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I used some of the Velcro strips, but not all. Used a few on tail gate and bed sides. Nothing under the mat. No issues with it yet. Love it so far.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looking good! My Rebel is coming with the Rambox but also the sprayed bed liner (from the factory). I may have to go with some type of rubber mat (or nothing) on just the floor.

·
Read Only
100 Posts
The factory spray in seamed pretty close to Line-X quality. I like the Bedrug better than a rubber mat since it's softer and isn't a pain in the ass to pull things out when you slide them towards you. The bed divider keeps things from sliding around too much so Ive been happy with the set up I have.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.