What's it?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I traded in a 2014 sport that i only tinted the windows on. Now I have this one and I can't stop adding to it. I am pretty happy with what I have added to it. If the mud would dry, then I can give it a good bath.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I traded in a 2014 sport that i only tinted the windows on. Now I have this one and I can't stop adding to it. I am pretty happy with what I have added to it. If the mud would dry, then I can give it a good bath.
Youre doing a heck of a job making it your own....nice job!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Where did you get the bars from?
I like the looks of those better than the others I've seen thus far. I have the CI Magnum RT Black Step Nerf Bars sitting in my cart all I need it some bed bars now and lights lol.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where did you get the bars from?
I like the looks of those better than the others I've seen thus far. I have the CI Magnum RT Black Step Nerf Bars sitting in my cart all I need it some bed bars now and lights lol.
Ya these are the best looking bars I have seen, so I got some. They custom make them for you.
here is their info
sterling equipment and manufacturing
umatilla, florida
352-669-3255 ask for whitney. you can see more of their products on facebook. they have more than this setup that i got, one has 2 hoops, mine has just one, others have more bars on the sides, only smaller.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you are welcome. it took about a month to get it. and they will make it for any light bar or light set you want. I went with no lights though. they put the holes in to run the wires through the tubes too

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks great. Are you going to mount anything to it in the future or just leave it as is. Deff puts a whole new look to the Rebel

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks great. Are you going to mount anything to it in the future or just leave it as is. Deff puts a whole new look to the Rebel
For now it will stay without lights. Maybe a future addition. Heard the light bars whistle bad.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts