Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
This is my 3rd Ram. I was a die hard chevy/gmc fan before they went cheap. They just look like crap after 2010, I miss my avalanche Gen1 but the GM products disappoints me.
My first ram was a 2015 EcoDiesel Laramie. Amazing truck but I wanted gas. So then I got into a 2012 Ram 1500. I honestly really hate the shift knob so I wanted the 2012. I got bored with that and decided to look at a PowerWagon. Man those are amazing trucks but sit way to high for a shorter guy such as myself. I came across this Rebel and pulled the trigger this weekend. Ya, it has the knob which i hate but the truck is awesome.

Curious to know what you guys have done to these.

I was lucky to get one pretty loaded. They even did some AMP hidden steps, window tint and few other dealer adds. Mine has the sunroof and rambox package.

One thing I notice is that mine doesn't have the auto 4x4 option such as my Diesel. Is that across the board in the rebel?

Have any of you tuned these? Diablo only shows to 2016.

What else can I consider?

Noticed the rambox has tracks, is that for a cover?

Thanks All
Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
You need to go looking through the sub-forums here. Everything you asked has been talked about at great length, in many threads, with lots of folks involved. :)

You're in the right place, you've got a great truck - we'll all agree, and lots of things on the table you can do to it if you wish.

p.s. you don't really want the auto 4wd. Happy reading!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.