Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on CFT links for my 18 rebel. Easy install and they do work. Quick question for those that have done this. I have them on and adjusted them a bit to get even height on both sides. I currently have them so that the wheel well sits about 39.5 in off the ground in the front, back is about 40. In normal mode. I know you can set them too high, however the ride is still great. I have not noticed any issues. Will the height it’s at do any damage to anything? I don’t want to ruin anything long term. Pics coming!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks very nice!
I replaced my links and had them adjusted too high and created a rough ride, so I adjusted and seems to work great. No issues to report here or none that I've read from others.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks very nice!
I replaced my links and had them adjusted too high and created a rough ride, so I adjusted and seems to work great. No issues to report here or none that I've read from others.
Thanks! I messed around with them and got them too high and it was real bumpy too. Now I have them just right. Currently sitting about 39 1/4 in the front and 40 in the back, wheel well to ground, in normal mode. Wish I would have done this sooner.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did u do just the fronts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. CFT told me I would have to make some adjustments to the rear end, so I just did the front. The back sits at about 40in. Not sure what it was before that but I think it went up a little from the front links.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What size tires you running? Got 35s?

Nope I’m still on the stock tires, 33. But the 35s are coming in a few months. Debating doing spacers. I’ve heard good and bad things.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nope I’m still on the stock tires, 33. But the 35s are coming in a few months. Debating doing spacers. I’ve heard good and bad things.
Sounds like we are in the same boat. Been debating 35s and maybe a bora spacer as I also have been looking into the Mopar rivet fenders.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like we are in the same boat. Been debating 35s and maybe a bora spacer as I also have been looking into the Mopar rivet fenders.

I like the mopar fenders. That may come down the road too. The level links and 35 in tires are the best thing I have seen to do that really improves the look for the truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts