Ram Rebel Forum banner

Just joined to learn about the Rebel

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  wutech 
#1 ·
So I really want to get a Rebel but waiting on VW for resolution on my TDI. It's time to own a truck again. I had a 1996 Ram that I got rid of 11 years ago and miss having a truck. Just here to learn about the Rebel away from the sales propaganda.

#2 ·
Welcome. Great site to do so. Amazing truck...we all have our preference. Id say as long as you get the 5.7 L hemi you are on the right track! ALSO make SURE SURE that you are getting the REBEL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER behind your steering wheel. It's like 175.00 option that for whatever reason a lot of the dealers leave off their build lists when they order. Just do a double check if you build or when you buy! Good luck and welcome again!
Speedometer Vehicle Gauge Car Tachometer

#6 ·
Well no longer looking for a truck and did not join the Rebel group, but did get a Ram.
2016 Crew cab Big Horn black Forrest green.

Came with lineX and roll up tonneau cover. I'm looking into some Tyger "nerf bars" and changing to a hard cover like a Bak industries type. Paint protection film installed on bumper, fenders, hood, rockers, a pillars and roof. Husky floor liners both rows.

I'm still gonna lurk around here as useful information just for Rams in general always pops up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.