Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My name is George and I'm just new here in the forum. I just bought a used, but still in pristine condition Ram from a friend. This would be my very first truck to own and hope to learn more about it with the help of you guys.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi!

My name is George and I'm just new here in the forum. I just bought a used, but still in pristine condition Ram from a friend. This would be my very first truck to own and hope to learn more about it with the help of you guys.
Welcome! Show us a Picture of your ride

Sent from my JKURX

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi!

There's lots to be learned here for sure!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the welcome. Will surely post some pics soon. And I do agree that there are tons of info and idea here in the site.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hi!

Welcome to the site

1 - 7 of 7 Posts