Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evade Company was established by two siblings who had a dream. Their vision was to overcome the auto showcase everywhere throughout the world. Also, today legacy of Dodge siblings is waking up. With the new 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Rebel, Dodge Company will doubtlessly vanquish the truck market. We recall through pop culture avoid auto as Al Bundy's auto from a broadcast event Married with youngsters. In that broadcast event it didn't have a decent notoriety yet now we will disregard it with this extravagant truck. It will change our reality view on Dodge autos, Read More...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Evade Company was established by two siblings who had a dream. Their vision was to overcome the auto showcase everywhere throughout the world. Also, today legacy of Dodge siblings is waking up. With the new 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Rebel, Dodge Company will doubtlessly vanquish the truck market. We recall through pop culture avoid auto as Al Bundy's auto from a broadcast event Married with youngsters. In that broadcast event it didn't have a decent notoriety yet now we will disregard it with this extravagant truck. It will change our reality view on Dodge autos, Read More...
In addition to everything else about this great truck, they (the reviewers) state,
"The new 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Rebel will without a doubt have an executioner and forceful look."
Well, that's a selling point, right?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
In addition to everything else about this great truck, they (the reviewers) state,
"The new 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Rebel will without a doubt have an executioner and forceful look."
Well, that's a selling point, right?
I think it's a great selling point! Might have to buy a rebel for my kid now lol....no wait, I'll buy a 2018, and give my kid the 2017. Lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
But its not a dodge...hasnt been since 2009

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
There's a lot to be said for checking a site out before really paying attention to what they're saying. This site fails basic high school English tests. In fact, it doesn't even make sense. This is from their "about us" page. As you can see, it flows with the rest of the stuff they print, or post in this forum.

About Us

www.dodgeramreleases.com is a blog that gives all the information about the latestexodus either dodge or classics such as Release Date, Specs, Redesign, Review,Changes, Rumors and Price.
We are just for you.​

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Maybe I should have said more. I am pretty sure it's an Asian site trying to get global attention. I'll be avoiding it. It could be a malware site for all we know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.