Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined site and just ordered my Rebel with Exchange car sales in Afghanistan. On a 9 month deployment right now and made the order so I can pick it up the day after I get home. I would pick up same day but I think I may want to spend some time with the wife first since she will have to OK the mods I want to do... LOL
Has anyone put a cap on theirs yet?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just joined site and just ordered my Rebel with Exchange car sales in Afghanistan. On a 9 month deployment right now and made the order so I can pick it up the day after I get home. I would pick up same day but I think I may want to spend some time with the wife first since she will have to OK the mods I want to do... LOL
Welcome to the site @army15q. Where's home for you?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome, what's your spec, vehicle color and expected mods

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Stationed at FT CARSON Colorado but from Huntington Beach CA
Well thanks for your service. I grew up around Ft Hood. Family isn't military we're just actually native to the area. Always appreciatte the sacrifices our service men and women make for our country.

Reactions: Hemitkn and Gismo

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks brother

I remember ordering my 98 Softail Custom HD back in 97 in Germany.
Picked it up a few miles from my home town. Did the same thing in Korea
I loved cutting out the middle man.
Good luck on your new ride.

Retired SFC

·
Registered
62 Posts
First off thanks for the service to the country. Secondly how do I miss getting my vehicles through the Exchange, easier than getting milk at Walmart ! (AF 93-03). Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Be safe brother! Thanks for the tour! Good luck with the new Rebel, there great!

·
Banned
248 Posts
Awesome Eric, Congratulations and welcome to the site! Hope all is well

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats on the order and more importantly, thank you for your service to the USA and all of us. Stay vigilant my brother and get home safe!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thanks for your service am happy you are back safe and sound.
Happy you joined us here at the forum. Take care of the lady and then you will plenty of time to play with your new toy. Be safe my friend.
Big Red

·
Registered
283 Posts
Bless you for your service, AAFES order system is awesome, no bs get exactly what you want. Did a 91 Ford Ranger STX with all goodies less roll bar and auto. Was waiting in Germany when we got back from the gulf.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. I just ordered mine through Military Auto Source too. Thanks for all you do for our country brother.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Congrats on your new Rebel and welcome to the forum.
Thanks to you and all others for your Military Service.
It don't matter what color you got you a Rebel.
Big Red

1 - 19 of 19 Posts