·
Registered
260 Posts
Would be Grey for me, but, i'd rather have your bike :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the votes! White it is. My first choice was silver, but there were none to be had. Granite is sharp too but I think the white shows off the lines better.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Text Font

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
1 CAD = .71 USD today. 63,300 CAD = 45,000 USD. Might be a great exchange rate for the US, but it's got to be hurting sales in Canada, and this has been getting worse over time. They were about 1-1 just a few years ago. Sorry for you guys up north!

·
Registered
547 Posts
1 CAD = .71 USD today. 63,300 CAD = 45,000 USD. Might be a great exchange rate for the US, but it's got to be hurting sales in Canada, and this has been getting worse over time. They were about 1-1 just a few years ago. Sorry for you guys up north![/QUOT
Oh man you have no friggin idea. I wanted to take advantage of an offer that was posted here for ICI magnum side steps. $275 free shipping. They don't ship to Canada so that deal may be dead for me. Called one of their distributors up here and they want $750!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Good deal! I got mine for 54000 all in
I got mine at around the same price...as far as I can tell thus far I've got every option but rear defrost and rambox (but have the sunroof)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts