Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leased my Rebel about 3 weeks ago. The dealer I went to had 3 in stock at the time. MSRP was $54,500. I didn't put anything down and had them roll all fees, taxes and first months payment into the lease. Ended up agreeing to $480/month for 39/months (12,000 miles per year).

Anyone else here lease their Rebel? Did I get a decent deal?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I'm guessing that would depend on your lease. You don't mention the total amount and/or residual buyout.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
If you like the truck and can afford the payment then it doesn't matter a carp what anyone else paid or thinks. Forget about the money and enjoy your new Rebel. Life's too short to be worrying now enjoy what you have.
Big Red

·
Registered
165 Posts
i work in the sales industry so i know what some people might think is a good deal and what is a bad, but nobody really understands what the vehicle is really worth on the lot.
when i was buying my rebel i was deciding what i wanted so i was going through a broker. they are the best people to go through cause they get the cheapest price possible where the dealer looses a lot of money just to move metal.
$56660 msrp was $495mnth, 10kmiles, nothing down or anything. all rolled in payment 36month lease.. that is almost 18k in payments which is typically 6500 less than the average lease for a truck like that.

Lets jsut say i am paying less than that on a truck that is msrp $54000, 10k, 36month. i plan to buy my lease out at the end and my buyout is only 19500. do the math without taxes that around $38000 for truck. INSANE!!!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Ya I leased once. Long time ago. Never again. Not worth it. I like knowing that I'll own it once it's all said and done. Maybe I'll start leasing again when I get older and can't do my own repairs anymore and I don't want to worry about it breaking down on the side as I'll be in a new car every 2 years.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i will be purchasing my lease out after the time, its the easiest way to get the payments and residual even lower then financing. technically financing you dont own it either, the bank does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts