Ram Rebel Forum banner

61 - 72 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
So I believe I answered this in this thread somewhere. I didnt use grommets. I used some thin rubber to make more like rubber stoppers. But rubber grommets could work.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
OK Thank You, I guess my question was how did you make the rubber stoppers...
If memory serves I used a quarter to make the outer circle and then used the lights screw side to make the inner circle.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Since this thread got dug up again..... I finally found lights I liked. Now I struggle bc everything is just a bit off center. The decal, with the A in Ram. So I tried to split the difference and I don't look to closely any more. Happy turkey day y'all,
20190610_172820.jpg
20190614_210857.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since this thread got dug up again..... I finally found lights I liked. Now I struggle bc everything is just a bit off center. The decal, with the A in Ram. So I tried to split the difference and I don't look to closely any more. Happy turkey day y'all, View attachment 30139 View attachment 30140

Which lights did u use? and how are they secured in place?

I have found a few rectangle lights I like but not sure how to secure them except with 3m double side tape and not sure if that would work since all sides of the honeycombs are not the same height if that makes sense

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got my grill lights installed today, what pain getting your hand behind the grill... While I was at it I installed the blacked out RAM letters.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Which lights did u use? and how are they secured in place?

I have found a few rectangle lights I like but not sure how to secure them except with 3m double side tape and not sure if that would work since all sides of the honeycombs are not the same height if that makes sense

I actually found them from...... Ahhh hummm mumbles.... F150LEDs.com. I did lights similar to others shown on my 06, but this truck I couldn't find the exact light from years ago. I wanted smoked again, so I ended up spraying these when I did my taillights n mirror turns

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sry 300mag, I saw this but with holidays n events after I forgot to reply. I did use the double sided tape, and so far they have held up pretty well. The last 1s I got from eBay and they lasted for 10years +. I couldn't find them n really didn't want to drill my grill or n e where on my hood again

61 - 72 of 73 Posts