Ram Rebel Forum banner

401 - 404 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone tried the SNGL Projector-Specific Version 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs High and Low Beam Conversion kit Max 15200LM 6000K Xenon White? I have ordered a couple different LED lights that I had to send back and now I think I am a bit gun shy on what I order. I have been reading this tread and saw the Opt7 were recommended by some and then were not later by others due to excessive heat and poor range. Basically I want a good LED to match my fog lights. I don't want to reduce range or visibility. HID's are out because I don't want to hassle with the modifications or complicated install. I will just live with the crappy halogens if that's the case. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HLMFYRP/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A2OPSQDEJW99K&th=1

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone tried the SNGL Projector-Specific Version 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs High and Low Beam Conversion kit Max 15200LM 6000K Xenon White? I have ordered a couple different LED lights that I had to send back and now I think I am a bit gun shy on what I order. I have been reading this tread and saw the Opt7 were recommended by some and then were not later by others due to excessive heat and poor range. Basically I want a good LED to match my fog lights. I don't want to reduce range or visibility. HID's are out because I don't want to hassle with the modifications or complicated install. I will just live with the crappy halogens if that's the case. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Amazon.com: SNGL Projector-Specific Version 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs High and Low Beam Conversion kit Max 15200LM 6000K Xenon White - 2Y Warranty: Automotive

check out wisedetailz on IG

·
Registered
44 Posts
Y’all me to watch your wiring connectors when installing aftermarket high intensity bulbs because they will melt your connectors and possibly the wiring !!! Happened to me when I did install the Silverstars on my semi truck ! I had to change the plastic connectors for porcelain ones where they connected with the bulbs ! You can find it on eBay !

401 - 404 of 404 Posts