Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently clearing some BFG 315/70's (34.5x12.7") on the stock wheels at factory height. I'm pretty set on picking up some Ridge Grapplers in a 35x11.5 with a fuel 20x9 (Around a 0 offset). I can't find many Rebels to compare but I'm sure I can clear those. I'd prefer more offset but I doubt I can get away with much more, I do like the daystar coil spacers which would help. Anyone running a similar set up? Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Maxxis razr 35"x12.5" on stock wheels with 2" wheel spacers. Rubs slightly on the back of the inner fender turning at full lock.
Any chance you have a pic along the side so we can see the stance? I'm thinking of putting a set of Ridge Grapplers and 1.5" or 2" spacers on my Rebel..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Maxxis razr 35"x12.5" on stock wheels with 2" wheel spacers. Rubs slightly on the back of the inner fender turning at full lock.
So if I ran 33x12.5 on the stock 17in rims with or without the wheel spacers I should be good without any rubbing?

I'm really slow when it comes to figuring out wheel and tire dimensions and what fits.

I like your set up though! Looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nexen Roadian MTX 35 x 12.5 wrapped around ATX Cornice 18 x 9 wheels -12 offset.

I am running the Revel adjustable level links.

I get a slight rub in Normal mode at full turn in reverse. NO rub in Off Road mode.

IMG_1248.jpg IMG_1134.jpg IMG_1133.jpg IMG_1131.jpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anthem Gunner 20x10 with AMP terrain gripper 35's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How do you like those tires? What about pros and cons?

·
Registered
189 Posts
How do you like those tires? What about pros and cons?
I like them so far. Only been on the truck about 6months. Did great in snow and they are what they r in the rain. They tow good from what I can tell..... I haven't really had them long enough to have any issues per say, but my buddy had them on his ram for about 2 years and loved them. That's why I got them. I'd recommend them for sure though. I haven't seen any others if ya know what I mean.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I like them so far. Only been on the truck about 6months. Did great in snow and they are what they r in the rain. They tow good from what I can tell..... I haven't really had them long enough to have any issues per say, but my buddy had them on his ram for about 2 years and loved them. That's why I got them. I'd recommend them for sure though. I haven't seen any others if ya know what I mean.

Sounds good! Thank you for your input. Now after seeing those, I might just have to get me a set. They are differently reasonable on the price from what I was looking at.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
How do you like the revel links? What height did you set them too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can buy the stuff at Grainger for a lot less. Prob only $40 all in. Just cut the all thread to size and spin the rod ends on. Easy peasy. I made em and couldn't be happier

·
Registered
2 Posts
How do you like the revel links? What height did you set them too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the Revel Links a lot! I can't say exactly what height I set them to. My rig at stock was a 1/2" higher on the right so I tweaked the Revels to where it all leveled out and still had full adjustability through all the settings.

Like bigdave2212 said, they're easy enough to make yourself with parts from Graingers. I didn't find that out till after I spent $$$ at Revel.

·
Registered
111 Posts
What brand wheel spacers are you running? Was looking into getting some but I've heard many horror stories about them. Any advice? Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am putting the BDS 4" lift kit on my truck this Thursday. I will be putting 20" Fuel Podiums with 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers with the lift as well so I will upload photos as soon as I get it back. On a side note, I also purchased and installed the Jailbreaker Connect from Customtronix in Sweden. This connect directly to your factory harness and allows almost any device to mirror to your 8.2.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts