Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am putting the BDS 4" lift kit on my truck this Thursday. I will be putting 20" Fuel Podiums with 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers with the lift as well so I will upload photos as soon as I get it back. On a side note, I also purchased and installed the Jailbreaker Connect from Customtronix in Sweden. This connect directly to your factory harness and allows almost any device to mirror to your 8.2.

Can't wait to see what your truck will look like! What's the backspace on your wheels going to be?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Offset 1 and BS is 5. I'll send a picture of the receipt with all the specs just in case someone wants a similar set up. The shop here in Arizona specializes in Air Ride Lifts and have done quite a few with no issues. I waited a full year just to see if any came back with issues and so far so good.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Offset 1 and BS is 5. I'll send a picture of the receipt with all the specs just in case someone wants a similar set up. The shop here in Arizona specializes in Air Ride Lifts and have done quite a few with no issues. I waited a full year just to see if any came back with issues and so far so good.
That’s gonna be a nice setup! What part of AZ you from? I live down here in Tucson.

You’re gonna have to shoot me that shops number when they’re done, because I was really considering the lift too but it’s really hard to find a good shop to do it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm very excited for it!! Been waiting a while now! I'm in Surprise. The shop is BDM Custom. They have a shop in North PHX and in Tempe.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Does anyone have 35s with stock wheels? I am going to put on the leveling links and wanted to add 35s on my stock wheels. Maybe a spacer so they stick out a little.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm currently clearing some BFG 315/70's (34.5x12.7") on the stock wheels at factory height. I'm pretty set on picking up some Ridge Grapplers in a 35x11.5 with a fuel 20x9 (Around a 0 offset). I can't find many Rebels to compare but I'm sure I can clear those. I'd prefer more offset but I doubt I can get away with much more, I do like the daystar coil spacers which would help. Anyone running a similar set up? Thanks
Does anyone have 35s with stock wheels? I am going to put on the leveling links and wanted to add 35s on my stock wheels. Maybe a spacer so they stick out a little.
She's all done!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, over 1000 miles on it. Just got it re-torqued and everything is still perfect. All settings are still fully functional and It rides just like stock.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just mounted 315/70/17 KO2s. Stock wheels and suspension. No rubbing so far even on tight turns! The look is perfect. Going to try and get some undercarriage and articulation shots this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just mounted 315/70/17 KO2s. Stock wheels and suspension. No rubbing so far even on tight turns! The look is perfect. Going to try and get some undercarriage and articulation shots this week.

Do you have any spacers? What does the wheel look like at the stock flare? Awesome look!

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's -24. There was some rub on the fender flares by the firewall on drivers and passenger side. Since I put the new flares on, it has gotten better but still just the slightest bit of rub. Most off road I do is to public hunting and it's not that bad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have any spacers? What does the wheel look like at the stock flare? Awesome look!
Thanks! No spacers currently. I think the spacers would rub without lifting. these are the best shots I have right now. I’ll get better ones tomorrow. The tires still sit inside the flares for the most part.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for
Thanks! No spacers currently. I think the spacers would rub without lifting. these are the best shots I have right now. I’ll get better ones tomorrow. The tires still sit inside the flares for the most part.

Thanks for the response. Looks really good. I’m putting the daystar leveling kit and CFT links but I’m torn on getting 20” rims and tires or keeping the 17” and just adding tires.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts