Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased last week an 2019 Rebel. Bad ass truck. Anyway I would like to level it. What is out there. I found Rough Country has a spring stuffer. Not sure about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just purchased last week an 2019 Rebel. Bad ass truck. Anyway I would like to level it. What is out there. I found Rough Country has a spring stuffer. Not sure about that?

If you want to take out the front rake I used the MotoFab 2.5” spacers for the front end. They worked well and leveled it right out. I did look at RC’s as well but settled on MotoFab. The installation took me about 2.5 hours for both tires.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Take it to the Dealer. That's what the warranty is for. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.
Big Red

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take it to the Dealer. That's what the warranty is for. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.
Big Red
I am the dealer. I’m a dealership tech. Mopar doesn’t show a lift for the 2019 yet. My local 4x4 shop states the spacers for the 06 to 18 old body style fit the new DT body style. Also found on YouTube a 4x4 also stated same thing they used a old. DS body spacers on the DT body. Said coil spring suspension is the same. Good news for me as I have a 2 inch spacer kit for the DS body.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Congrats and welcome, 2019s look real nice. Good luck in your leveling quest. I know when it's done right it looks sweet. Been wanting to level my 2017, but ran out steam. Now I'm just like meh. Level smevel.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Let me get this straight. You are the Dealer. You are the Dealer's tech. You are asking us the untrained and you are the trained expert, how to fix something you not only sell but have been factory trained on how to fix a Rebel problem. I think I see why we have so many problems.

·
Registered
258 Posts
He’s not trying to fix anything, he’s asking about an aftermarket leveling kit? That’s not something carried by the dealer. He’s asking for advice from other users with experience in aftermarket parts? There’s far more experience installing aftermarket parts and modifying vehicles in the general population than all the factory techs combined. The service factory parts for the most part.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me get this straight. You are the Dealer. You are the Dealer's tech. You are asking us the untrained and you are the trained expert, how to fix something you not only sell but have been factory trained on how to fix a Rebel problem. I think I see why we have so many problems.
The dealership doesn’t sell level kits. Mopar has not released any lift kits either. Mopar is spending there time and money on JL Wrangler kits research and JT Gladiator lifts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dang Red give the guy a break lol. He’s a Tech for Jeep and yes they are Mopar but they (Mopar) haven’t released a level kit that I am aware of yet. And if they did it would be too expensive to buy and install anyway! Sorry, had to state the obvious here. So he came here like all of us to seek advice and pearls of wisdom from guys like you! Shouldn’t have to take any flack, just good sound novice advice. Just my humble option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a quick update. I had a set of 2 inch upper strut spacers for the old 2018 and earlier truck sitting around. I installed them. Truck is pretty much level maybe a slight rake. FYI I measured my truck before I did the front spacer and a 2019 Laramie. Mine measured from center of wheel to bottom of fender opening.
Mine F 22 1/4 R 24 1/2
Laramie F 21 1/2 R 24
I’m thinking when Ram states additional 1 inch clearance it maybe compared to a standard 4x4 or the ground clearance under the truck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That’s a 2 inch level kit in front only. I turned the tires black wall out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That’s a 2 inch level kit in front only. I turned the tires black wall out.

Thank you!

Are those stock wheels and tires? I have a 2018 so the stock wheels and tires look a little different. I want to put 35s on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you!

Are those stock wheels and tires? I have a 2018 so the stock wheels and tires look a little different. I want to put 35s on.
For 19 yes. The tires are Goodyear Duratrac. 275/70/18. The white letters were on the outside. I turned the black walls outside

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Rebel w/o air ride.

The factory lift from dodge, is that spacer system that has to be removed prior to adding additional height? So when looking at leveling kits, you need to factor in the other inch to order the correct height?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine did not have a spacer. The come with Bilstien shocks and a different spring which I believe is what is used for the extra height.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts