Ram Rebel Forum banner

Level the front of your Ram Rebel

10K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  RedRebel19 
#1 ·
I bought some great air suspension level links from a company called CFT Custom and they did the job like they said they would.

#2 ·
I put these links on when I had my rebel stock, however, every time I went over speed bumps, it would be super bumpy like a low rider. I went another route and added some MotoFab front level spacers (2inches), and then used these links, and the truck sits perfect and higher. No more low rider bumpiness.

#15 ·
How are you linking the level spacers with the links? Works amazing huh?

#18 ·
I'd adjust the links a lil bit longer. Maybe you maxed it out. Or re install the factory links to see if the problem is with the air suspension. Maybe the air line has been removed to many times. I've read that disconnecting the air line to many times will mess with the suspension

#19 ·
I'd adjust the links a lil bit longer. Maybe you maxed it out. Or re install the factory links to see if the problem is with the air suspension. Maybe the air line has been removed to many times. I've read that disconnecting the air line to many times will mess with the suspension

#20 ·
Make sure you bump up your liability insurance and put your house in a trust. My lawyer told me that whenever they have a client involved in a accident with a pickup, the first thing they do is have a mechanic check for any modifications with the suspension/height. Once discovered, they have an expert "automobile engineer" submit a deposition on how modifying the factory height causes grave danger due to reduced performance handling. He said they recover money every time, even when his client is at fault for the accident.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.