Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ram Rebel
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has leveled their truck with the leveling links for Air Suspension. How do you like it. How much stiffer is the ride? How are the other ride heights still all achieved like stock?

Please let me know what your experience is like trying to decided if it is something I want to do.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just wondering who has leveled their truck with the leveling links for Air Suspension. How do you like it. How much stiffer is the ride? How are the other ride heights still all achieved like stock?

Please let me know what your experience is like trying to decided if it is something I want to do.
I did but I also used spacers, that way you get the lift without the harsh ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also installed the level kit spacer. Took me a while to find the exact height set up to where i was happy with the truck stance and ride was acceptable

·
Registered
30 Posts

I used leveling links when i upgraded my truck using 315/70-17 on methods and the ride was too rough for my liking so i removed the links and the set up still works on stock suspension.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just did mine I still hav wrk adjust it. I’m riding in areo Until I find the right height. I went up 2 in the front and rear

·
Registered
5 Posts

I have I added 2 1/2 in the front added 20in wheels 33/12.50 tires. The ride on the road is no different, stiff when off road but not bad. I wouldn't do anything different than my new setup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts