Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2019 Rebel Crew Cab 4x4 equipped with the Bilstein remote-reservoir shocks. I have gone to 4 wheel parts and les schwab to try and buy a leveling kit. They both said they do not have one available yet. But I have a feeling they think its a air ride truck. Could I buy the leveling kit for the 2019 Ram (none rebel) and would it work?

· Registered
198 Posts
I have the 2019 Rebel Crew Cab 4x4 equipped with the Bilstein remote-reservoir shocks. I have gone to 4 wheel parts and les schwab to try and buy a leveling kit. They both said they do not have one available yet. But I have a feeling they think its a air ride truck. Could I buy the leveling kit for the 2019 Ram (none rebel) and would it work?
The reservoir is only in the rear though correct? I would think that the bighorn let's say, and the rebel (non air ride) would have same bolt location/sizing for the front struts. Just a guess as I'm no mechanic but I can't imagine they would redesign let's say the rebel, to be different mounting locations as every other ram. I'd think that would remain a constant throughout the line.

My only thing.........I would wait for a legit lift for it. I did a level kit for my 2006 ram, and it took a good 6 to 8 years but ended up destroying my whole front end. New half shafts, new bearings, new ball joints. I think if you wanna level the truck, wait for a company like zone to make 1 for it. Much better to have something designed to get those half shafts back at near stock angle then just cram the level kit up under the front struts......JMHOn

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reservoir is only in the rear though correct? I would think that the bighorn let's say, and the rebel (non air ride) would have same bolt location/sizing for the front struts. Just a guess as I'm no mechanic but I can't imagine they would redesign let's say the rebel, to be different mounting locations as every other ram. I'd think that would remain a constant throughout the line.

My only thing.........I would wait for a legit lift for it. I did a level kit for my 2006 ram, and it took a good 6 to 8 years but ended up destroying my whole front end. New half shafts, new bearings, new ball joints. I think if you wanna level the truck, wait for a company like zone to make 1 for it. Much better to have something designed to get those half shafts back at near stock angle then just cram the level kit up under the front struts......JMHOn

yes the reservoir is only in the rear. I think you right ill wait for one specific to my truck. Thanks for the input

· Registered
198 Posts
yes the reservoir is only in the rear. I think you right ill wait for one specific to my truck. Thanks for the input
I think it's your best bet. Just would hate to see some 1 rush n then regret it after the front end is destroyed few years down the road. Good luck with it though! Definitely a sharp looking truck. I love mine and all the compliments that come with it.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have the same set up and put the Rough Country leveling kit on it. Rides just fine.
Auto part Wheel Games Hardware accessory Grommet

· Registered
83 Posts
Motofab 2.5" strut top spacers and Ready Lift UCA's worked perfectly on my 19' Rebel. You need the control arms because you're lifting beyond the limits of the factory upper ball joint (3.5" of lift) and the RL UCA is rated up to 6" lifts.

My Rebel is now level within an eighth of an inch.
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Motofab 2.5" strut top spacers and Ready Lift UCA's worked perfectly on my 19' Rebel. You need the control arms because you're lifting beyond the limits of the factory upper ball joint (3.5" of lift) and the RL UCA is rated up to 6" lifts.

View attachment 27235
Thanks for the advice. Truck looks good!

· Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 27235
So you need to replace the upper control arms? Would you need to replace the upper control arms with 2 inch spacers also? Thanks in advance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts