Ram Rebel Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Appreciate the reply. What size are your rims? Running 35x12.50 tires? Any issues with the ride quality? I am having them install the leveling kit + new mopar upper control arms, so I am hoping the ride quality will be comparable to stock. Again, thanks for the information.
I have the factory 18s with 35x12.5. Ride quality is good. They are loud (but all are). Not sure how it compares to stock, because this was the set up when I bought it. It has toyo open country m/ts. When they wear out I’m going with ridge grapplers. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the factory 18s with 35x12.5. Ride quality is good. They are loud (but all are). Not sure how it compares to stock, because this was the set up when I bought it. It has toyo open country m/ts. When they wear out I’m going with ridge grapplers. Hope this helps.
My factory Rebel rims looks different than yours, so I assumed yours were aftermarket. I am going with A/Ts, so hopefully they’re a bit quieter. Also looking at 20s or 22s, which may not help the ride quality, but it looks great in my opinion.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My factory Rebel rims looks different than yours, so I assumed yours were aftermarket. I am going with A/Ts, so hopefully they’re a bit quieter. Also looking at 20s or 22s, which may not help the ride quality, but it looks great in my opinion.
I also have a set with 10 k miles on them for sale 1500. Toya rt. 35X20 -19 offset no scratch’s nothing on fuel contra

21 - 29 of 29 Posts