Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've owned my granite 2016 rebel for a little over a month but have been lurking on this site since day 1.... I have learned quite a few tips and tricks already and I appreciate all the help, and figured it was time for my input.first off this is the most incredible (and expensive ) truck I've ever owned!!!and I love itBUT....my bumper Is crooked.....(getting fixed this week) I've done a few mods already including window visors,front window tint, weather tech floor mats,backflip vp tonneau cover and many more to come.. This truck will spend much of its time cruising the beaches of Long Island in search of striped bass. I hope I can be a beneficial part of this rebel forum. Pics, mods,and plenty of questions to come
Gary

Q

·
0 Posts
Hey all, I've owned my granite 2016 rebel for a little over a month but have been lurking on this site since day 1.... I have learned quite a few tips and tricks already and I appreciate all the help, and figured it was time for my input.first off this is the most incredible (and expensive ) truck I've ever owned!!!and I love itBUT....my bumper Is crooked.....(getting fixed this week) I've done a few mods already including window visors,front window tint, weather tech floor mats,backflip vp tonneau cover and many more to come.. This truck will spend much of its time cruising the beaches of Long Island in search of striped bass. I hope I can be a beneficial part of this rebel forum. Pics, mods,and plenty of questions to come
Gary
Welcome to the group Gary!
Looking forward to your pictures too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
congrats Gary. will you be bringing your truck on the beach. I would like to bring my truck on the beach as well and go fishing but seems like they make it to hard for people these days. you have experience with this.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
@LIrebel welcome to the site and to the Rebel family

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm from Bohemia on Long Island, and yes there are still many beaches that allow you to drive on....in a couple weeks I will get some pictures of the truck on the beach

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm from Bohemia on Long Island, and yes there are still many beaches that allow you to drive on....in a couple weeks I will get some pictures of the truck on the beach
Cool I'm from the island too. Truck meet on the beach haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts