Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge wants over $800 bucks, anyone have pics of aftermarket?

Parked in a parking lot way in the back just to come out and have some piece of junk right next to my passenger door. Than burns my ass.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
800.00 ?! Ouch. I got mine at the dealership and had them installed for 400.00. rebel.jpg On a side note I have to get an updated picture of my truck, been using this one since I joined.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those N-Fab bars are nice, but I'm looking for something that won't give the appearance of a lowered cab. I'm thinking either Bully side steps or AMP retractable steps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I picked up the bolts from Lowe's, but any hardware store should have them, you will need 12 of them. The brackets just need to be switched from rear driver to rear passenger side, no new parts needed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to be a pain, but do you mind describing a little more in detail exactly how you need to switch out the brackets to install? I want to make sure I know what I'm up against before I order the side steps online. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry to be a pain, but do you mind describing a little more in detail exactly how you need to switch out the brackets to install? I want to make sure I know what I'm up against before I order the side steps online. Thanks for your help!
The two rear brackets that come with the running boards don't line up with the holes in the bottom of the running boards, but if you switch the passenger side with the driver side they line up perfectly. Took less than a hour to install.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
My Mopar ovals are highlighted by the decals.

Reactions: joe
1 - 13 of 13 Posts