Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon guys,

Hey guys, I’m looking to level my air suspension rebel with air links. Can I fit this tire size/ wheel size? Have any of guys done this? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Well, I know that combo will work with a 3" lift on a non-air suspension Rebel. Not sure about the air suspension or the 2" vs. 3" lift. And this isn't horse shoes or hand grenades, so close won't cut it. Maybe go with a 33 instead of a 35?

Thanks for being a fireman! Good on you.

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel 4X4
103 Posts
Yes you can if you're willing to do some extensive trimming in the wheel well (unless your Rebel is a total pavement princess...God forbid...lol). All kidding aside, if you're really wanting those -18MM offset wheels with a 1.5-inch to maybe 2-inch front leveling kit, I agree with @WillinNOLA in going with 33-inch to 34-inch tall tires (assuming you're not trying to go with a 10" wide wheel) to prevent binding under compression and full lock. A 2.5-inch leveling kit will really be maxing out the front geometry and will limit your wheel articulation along with some ride quality degradation but you'll be able to fit a 9" wide wheel if you keep your tire width to under 12 inches (typically 11-11.5 inches should work with -18MM offset). If you want it all (35-inch tall tires on -18MM wheels), I recommend at least a 3-inch lift.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts