Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking to level the front to the back. Has anyone just adjusted the front links a bit?
I am wondering if that would work? I used the bilstien adjustable a on my 14 sport but not a option with the air ride on my rebel. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
I will try I suppose.
There are places selling adjustable links for our suspension. You could try that or make your own to test with.

There is a whole thread on here about lifting the suspension using links. You could use that idea to just raise the front or lower the back until you get your desired stance.

I'd post some links but I don't have them handy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.
I got it levelled nice, just wish I didn't have align it.
Wonder if it confusing for a shop that is not use to air suspension. I know in the radio there is he alignment selection button to check off.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks guys.
Wonder if it confusing for a shop that is not use to air suspension. I know in the radio there is he alignment selection button to check off.
You always have to get an alignment when doing anything to the suspension geometry.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks guys.
What did you do after?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd be interested if there's a good kit out there. Would like a higher stance but don't wanna go and put another suspension and delete the air ride

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Refer to the threads on the BDS kits. @joe has a nice one on his, and so does @Rebel X . There are multiple discussions of it on this site, so you can search for BDS and find all kinds of info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts