Ram Rebel Forum banner

Looks like I'm waiting for 2016 ...

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  SRT21 
#1 ·
Since my situation does not allow for purchase for a couple of months, I have decided to wait for 2016 model to come out.

Any idea when this is supposed to happen ? I have read a bit about the changes in the 2016 1500, (split tailgate a bit more HP in the 6 and the 8).

If any of you have heard any news on the 16, (when it can be ordered changes etc) please inform us. I will continue to dig around the internet, and post anything I find.

#2 ·
Since my situation does not allow for purchase for a couple of months, I have decided to wait for 2016 model to come out.

Any idea when this is supposed to happen ? I have read a bit about the changes in the 2016 1500, (split tailgate a bit more HP in the 6 and the 8).

If any of you have heard any news on the 16, (when it can be ordered changes etc) please inform us. I will continue to dig around the internet, and post anything I find.
Joey,
I ordered a 2016 in July of this year and my delivery date is Setember 15-21

#4 ·

I ordered a fully loaded Rebel on July 8, and its a 2016. Should arrive at the dealership between the 11 and 17 September in Oklahoma.

#10 ·
DISAPPOINTMENT! I work overseas and am home every other month. Well when I went home at the end of Sept. my newly order (July) Rebel was supposed to have been sitting at the dealer. They said it was built, which I had confirmed from the factory, but for some unknown reason they didn't ship it. Nothing but excuses from the dealer, without any clear, definitive answers. He told me that he'd feel good that they're making "extra" quality checks. I countered his comment saying that, it makes me worry about what wasn't done right that they needed to hold it over for now over a month after it was built???????
I'm back overseas at work again, and will be writing the dealer shortly about any updates. I'm also going to tell them that if it's not sitting there when I get back home in mid November, I am going to go elsewhere to purchase one.
I'm also going to insist on some serious discounting when I come to pick it up, because I've been waiting for 2+ months beyond the first promised date when I originally ordered the truck

#11 ·
DISAPPOINTMENT! I work overseas and am home every other month. Well when I went home at the end of Sept. my newly order (July) Rebel was supposed to have been sitting at the dealer. They said it was built, which I had confirmed from the factory, but for some unknown reason they didn't ship it. Nothing but excuses from the dealer, without any clear, definitive answers. He told me that he'd feel good that they're making "extra" quality checks. I countered his comment saying that, it makes me worry about what wasn't done right that they needed to hold it over for now over a month after it was built???????
I'm back overseas at work again, and will be writing the dealer shortly about any updates. I'm also going to tell them that if it's not sitting there when I get back home in mid November, I am going to go elsewhere to purchase one.
I'm also going to insist on some serious discounting when I come to pick it up, because I've been waiting for 2+ months beyond the first promised date when I originally ordered the truck
I get the frustration. Unfortunately the dealership is not the party responsible for FCA's poor quality. I bought a Rebel and a Charger and both have rotated through the shop with less than 3k on the odometer. I will have a Nissan Centra in the drive until the charger is fixed (4weeks) and then I will put the Rebel in and keep the Nissan. 100k in cars and I got a Nissan Centra. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.