Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Lund nerf bars with steps to fit my Rebel. I was told they would fit for sure. When I went to install them, I found that there is a bracket on the front, driver's side that interferes with that bracket. Unless I cut the bracket (not possible with my tools) or remove the bracket, that bracket cannot be installed. There is no bracket on the passenger side, front. There is a zip tie connected to this bracket holding a wiring harness. Is this bracket necessary? I'm thinking I could remove it in order to install that bracket and rig something to hold the wiring harness from there. Any thoughts or suggestions? I'm going to contact Lund as well, since the salesman promised they would fit my Rebel. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It's a crash bracket actually. If you get rid of the air ride then you can remove the bracket. But I wouldn't if keeping the trucks air ride system...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a hold of someone at Lund. There is a different bracket for the driver's side front that was not included in what I bought. They are shipping that bracket out asap. I'll just have to wait a bit longer. Thanks all for your responses/advice.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Got a hold of someone at Lund. There is a different bracket for the driver's side front that was not included in what I bought. They are shipping that bracket out asap. I'll just have to wait a bit longer. Thanks all for your responses/advice.
Good response from Lund

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I like...very clean!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts