Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last February, I picked up a 2020 Rebel in Crystal Granite Metallic. This is my second Ram, first one being a 1999 1500 Club Cab with the 5.9L Magnum, and I can say this is leaps and bounds better in every way.

I was originally looking at the Silverado/Sierra Lines, but for the money, the Ram was such a better deal with interior, power, options, etc. I stand by this decision and do not regret a thing. I love this truck.

I am not new to the forum thing, as I've been a pretty active member over the years in Subaru and Corvette circles. I had a 2006 Subaru WRX that was heavy with bolt ons, and I traded it in for a 2008 Corvette with the 6.2L.

Currently, on the Rebel have a BAK Revolver X4S and a swing away bed toolbox. At some point, I'm going to go with a level kit and 35s - but I may have to win the lottery first before I can get the permission to drop a few Gs on the new truck.

My wife and I have 2 boys and a bull terrier. I'm a Prosthetist and Orthotist, so I make artificial limbs and braces for patients.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
227 Posts
Nice looking rides you got there!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The Vette has been my baby since i picked it up in 2011. Been to several drag races, and has been off and on again my daily driver. Now that I have my kiddos, it doesn't see much road time, but I figure we can use it as a project down the road. Make it stupid fast and not worry if things break.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts