Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I picked up a 17 Mojave saturday in MN. Traded in a 15 Ford Lariat Ecoboost. First couple of days have been nice the Hemi is a much better daily driver than the Ecoboost in responsiveness and simple fun. Not sure if it can hold up in the towing department but I didnt purchase the Rebel for that specifically. I look forward to using this site to get some ideas on light modifications and meet some truck enthusiasts. I purchased weather tech floor mats, a spray in bed liner, xcess lorado tonneau cover and the Mopar CAI, also a stubby antenna. I will purchase the front bumper skid off the back edition once a part number is available if possible. Anybody paint their wheels or have them coated?

The truck I chose has a sunroof, luxury package and towing package and navigation. I declined the ram box and the two tone, the two tone mojave the dealership had on the lot sold same day as my purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Joined the Mojave club did you.... me too. Also I have done come painting on mine, the skid plate is one of them. I used plasti dip and it came out very good. Took no time to do it. If the paint gets scratched off, I can just redo it, no biggie.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joined the Mojave club did you.... me too. Also I have done come painting on mine, the skid plate is one of them. I used plasti dip and it came out very good. Took no time to do it. If the paint gets scratched off, I can just redo it, no biggie.
The skid plate looks great! did you have to remove the entire bumper to get to the plate off?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.